Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gianfrancesco says...

In these days when auditors & balance statement give me some break I use it to google (I can believe is a verbe now) some aspect of pregnancy. Most of the results end with some advertising of therapist books, pilates video, etc, etc. What I learnt is that the mom normally swing her mood because her body is changing. But what about the father…I’m freaking too!! Maybe I’m just freaking out for sympathy towards Claudia…but really Claudia, do we need to be that worried? Your grandmama grew up I don’t even know how many people in that house? When I born my mom was still leaving in a students house…and I did not suffer at all. What we really need when we born is not more square meters more but the love and the attention. It seems stupid and not the original words but I think is true.

Editor's note: I just paste exactly what Gian writes, without correcting it, because it is more genuine...but I have to say he speaks better than he writes! Also, square meters is not the only thing I am worried about...

1 comment: