Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gian on food cravings


Claudia has always been a girl with a lot of "food craving" above all french fries. So, I was expecting a dramatic increase during her pregnancy. But I should say that she is not behaving that bad. Actually last Sunday night she had this peanut butter ice cream desire and, thank’s god, we live in Rome (full of Americans), so there are some bar with peanut butter ice cream.

I should also say that last week I was trying to find a can of beans in the house. We always put beans in the highest drawer, that means I have either call Claudia or take a chair or jump trying to grap the can (once the can hit my head). So usually I get the chair. So I got the chair and guess what I found hidden behind the cans? A bag of Doritos (editor's note: they weren't Doritos, I wish!)!!!!!!

The following day I was throwing some rubbish into the litter when I found a big tube of Paprika Pringles. Actually (I love this word) it was Wednesday and we (me, Claudia, Marco Sindaco & Enrico) ate a Paprika Pringles tube in the previous Sunday during the derby Lazio–Roma. So I thought it was impossible, we didn’t throw the garbage til Wednesday. So I realize that morning she bought another tube and hate the whole tube. And when I questioned her, guess her answer? "Damn, I forgot to throw it away downstairs." So now I realize she really crave chips, but she hides it from me……

But I should also state that she is in a good shape!!!!

2 comments: