Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Words of Wisdom from Gianfrancesco


Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I think it’s funny Claudia is pregnant, and she is so into it. When she does something she really does…she bought maybe 9-10 books with pregnancy subject (editor's note: I didn't buy any, they were all gifts. Thank you Michelle, Tasha, and Kat!). She has the pregnancy bible, a scientific manual, a laughing book (that I’m actually reading) and other stuffs. American are so good in this. And you know guys, u should read this stuff in order to know how to manage the rollercoaster mood of your partner.

Yesterday Claudia got into her 9 weeks. Sunday, Claudia was walking with our friend Marco when suddenly (thanks Marco…great idea!!!!!) he bought a rose to Claudia. Can you imagine? She started complaining about me not buying flower for St.Valentines day blab la bla. My idea about it is this one: flowers is something you have to buy when you don’t have to!!!!

So yesterday I was close to home when I tought to take my revenge. I went to a florist and I realize that buying 9 roses for the 9 weeks event would help me to get some points. So I ask the guy "How much for 1 white rose" (apparently now she also like roses, but only white,the most expensive of course)…he told me XX euro (and guys, it was a lot. I’m not that cheap but I’m trying to save money for Claudia & the baby, so I changed my 9 weeks event into a "u are getting into 3 months event" and I bought 3 white roses. I Know 9 weeks are more close to 2 months than 3 months but I’m generous…so I went for 3.

It’s not a question of how much you spend, but what matters is the tought. And I'm always thinking about you, Claudia!!



p.s. I know Claudia is such a great writer despite my bad English but I don’t like to correct so I write what I think.

3 comments:

  1. Read away Mama Claud!!! You guys want to be prepared when SHE arrives;) I'm betting on PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gian, you are so funny! I loved your blog...

    Love you, claudia! Hope you continue to feel well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marco is so slick! But I like your revenge, Gian :) Take good care of her!!

    ReplyDelete