Monday, April 19, 2010

10 weeks=30 weeks left!

I am so happy these days and am really looking forward to seeing our baby again at the 12 week sonogram! 2 more weeks! Gianfrancesco's mom is an obstetrcian/midwife and she wants me to come down for some tests at the 12 week mark. So, I am flying down to Bari by myself. It will be sad and difficult to not have Gian by my side, but he has to work, so looks like it's just me and the southern Italians! It should provide for some interesting blogging. After this appointment, I will resume seeing my doctor in Rome for all the remaining prenatal care and the birth.

Lately, most people keep telling me they think I am having a girl. Italians think they can tell just by looking at you. I will be happy with a healthy boy or girl, but I just know inside of me that this tiny baby inside of me is a girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment