Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reason number 42345453412 why I hate supermodels and celebrity moms

"I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds." -Giselle

Well gee when you can afford a special chef that can sprinkle delicious magic on grilled chicken breast and boiled spinach without making it the least bit fattening and leaving it to taste like heaven, I imagine it must be pretty easy to "only gain 30 pounds".

Don't you realize you are making the real moms out there suffer? Go back in hiding with Tom Brady like you were when you stole him from his first baby momma. I don't wanna see anymore post baby body pictures of you on the cover of Us, People, OK!, etc.





PS-I don't really hate supermodels, I'm just jealous.

6 comments:

  1. lol you crack me up :) how ya feelin mamma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am great!!!!!!! I really can't complain....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gained about 22 lb when I was expecting you... and I did not have a special chef.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give you permission to eat all of the cheese fries and (cheddar & sour cream) Lays you want!!

    ReplyDelete