Tuesday, November 2, 2010

37-38 week pics

Here is my belly at 37 weeks:







And 38 + 2 days:



Didn't he push out a lot in the past week? I feel huge. NOTHING fits. I can only wear tennis shoes and ugly, baggy clothes because I refuse to buy anything new. Today I went to the doctor again to monitor Gabi's heart rate, fetal movements, and my contractions. This is something I will be doing once a week until go time. Everything was normal and he moved a lot, showing off for the doctors. I showed NO signs of contractions, so I guess this baby isn't coming early afterall. I really was hoping he would come early because my mom is here only until December 4th. I am due 14 November. The docs won't induce me until 10 days after my due date, so if this baby decides to chill in placentaville past his due, it would only give my mom 10 days to get to know the baby (and HELP! me).

Here's to the waiting game....

4 comments:

  1. OMG there is a human in thereeeee. You still look HAWT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Say hi to your mom. I hope Gabe shows up soon so your mom can spend as much time as possible with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that feeling....I look back at photos of me at this time and can't believe how big a belly could possibly be! LOL....You look phenomenal....!!! Your little man is right there.... and I'm sure is anxious to meet his beautiful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look FABULOUS Claudia!!! LOVE your baby bump!!! :o) Glad your mamma is there with you as you prepare for Gabriel's arrival!!! Enjoy these last few days/week of pregnancy because it looks like Gabriel will be here before you know it!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete