Sunday, October 31, 2010

I feel like a horse

I feel like I have been pregnant for FOREVER. Like years. Aren't horses pregnant for like 2 years or something? Maybe I should have googled this, but I am pretty sure none of you know either (except for one of you, you know who you are!).

I think also because ever since I found out (at 6 weeks), we have been so vocal about it, telling everyone and starting a really obnoxious and narcissistic blog all about myself, everyone else is sick of me being pregnant, too. I feel like I have been tooting my own horn for too long now. I want to start blogging about baby!

I can't wait to:
-do all of the obvious things moms want to do with babies (kiss feet, pinch butt, squeeze cheeks, etc)
-Eat a carbonara
-SLEEP ON MY BACK
-Take my shoes off by myself
-See my bikini area
-Hit the gym
-Stop eating for 2 (or 3/4/5)
-Stop talking about being pregnant

Etc

Etc

The simple things in life, my friends....the simple things....

2 comments:

  1. I swear to God, sometimes I think that I was pregnant with Marleigh for YEARS, too. I left a message on my cell phone so when you got my voicemail it said -- "Nope, haven't popped the baby out. If you'd like to talk about anything other then pregnancy, leave a message..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know about horses but i know elephants are pregnant for two years... and i confused myself for an elephant on several occasions when i was pregnant

    ReplyDelete