Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random information compiled into one post

We are having such a busy summer. I was talking to a mommy friend of mine yesterday and I told her that as soon as I got pregnant, my social calender filled up, when all I want to do is SLEEP! She said the same thing happened to her. People want to see you ALL the time.

Anyway, last weeked we went to a beautiful wedding:





I love this dress! I bought in NYC with my sister and mother before I found out that I was pregnant. I bought it with the intention of wearing it to all 4 of the weddings we are invited to this summer. I made it to one of them, but I am sad to say it must be retired until post-baby-body. It is now too tight.

This weekend we have a 4-day holiday in Croatia, on the beach. I plan on doing nothing other than laying on a beach chair, floating in the water, and eating. What is Croatian cuisine like?

Sophia is now a full-on mover and shaker. I can only feel it if I am sitting down, but i feel her little tiny jabs at my belly. I don't know who said it should feel like butterfly wings at first, because this feels like a miniature boxer is in my tummy. When I lay flat on my back and sit very still, I can actually see my belly move and jiggle with the punches! AH, this is awesome.



Ok, bye!

4 comments:

  1. Claudia, you are absolutely glowing!!! You look fabulous in your dress!!! Just love it!!! You and Gian just make the most adorable couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claud. You are beyond gorgeous. Seriously, you look like a super model Mami! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claud you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Just radiant. You and Gian look so happy. Glad your summer is going well.

    I love how Sophia is now letting you know she's there. Don't you love it too when she starts tap dancing on your bladder?! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you guys! you two are the most PERFECT most BEAUTIFUL couple! i cant wait until baby sofia is here!
    PS love the new blog design

    ReplyDelete