Monday, August 23, 2010

Sun, sea, and salentini

Vacation was so relaxing and just lovely and warm and salty and coco-buttery. I have lots to blog about, but for now I leave you with a few pictures from our last 2-some vacation.


Bird's-eye view of 25 weeks and 5 days:



The many faces of Gianfrancesco:






26 weeks preggers (and the only pics I have with my MJ sunglasses before someone stole them):


We met up with our friend Luca for a day






27 weeks






28 weeks and I feel really huge!




5 comments:

  1. You look great! And so beautiful! And you are not huge. We need a phone date soon! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're one tan, beautiful Momma! You're almost there!

    ~Heather Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tan, the big pregnant belly, and your bikini!! man, i wish you were mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice, sexy pictures. i love the swollen belly and your perky breasts with cleavage. you should get knocked up again

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sexy...I wish I could ejaculate inside you and impregnate you.

    ReplyDelete