Tuesday, August 3, 2010

25 weeks!


Okay so maybe a string bikini was too much?






Things currently on my mind:

1. I think constantly about how bizarre it is that I have a penis floating inside my belly. Or that I am growing a penis inside of me at all. Isn't it so weird when you think about it like that?

2. As I slowly inch closer to the due date, I am growing more and more terrified (TERRIFIED) about giving birth. I keep having these visions of me freaking out right before it's time to push and saying NO, NO, NOOOOOO I don't want to do this anymore!!!! Literally having visions of this moment all the time.

3. I am also afraid I won't know how to wash my baby, since he is a boy. Know what I mean?

4. I am getting so excited about holding the baby and just am the most impatient pregnant person in the world.

5. I am about to go on a 2 week beach vacation with Gian, just us two against the WORLD! Last trip just us two for a while :) This will be the last post until we come back!

6. We still can't decide on a name.

8 comments:

  1. I thought you had a name???? I like the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are funny and that "member" part even more. did you know you have to peel it after the 1st year ??oops too much info..we will talk about it on the baby shower .enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Washing a little boy is no big deal. I always used wash cloths b/c they are more gentle and esp if he is circumcised. Pushing the baby out is not to bad after you've been dealing with labor pains for hours. And trust me, when you are pregnant with baby # 2 it will literally FLY BY! Enjoy your vaca, sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was super impatient with my pregnancy too. i know everyone says this, but i totally didnt appreciate it until afterwards..enjoy the time you have now pre-baby. now looking back at my pregnancy, i loved loved loved being pregnant. it was the only time i could have the baby with me all day and night :) once he's here you'll have to share him with the world...but now he's just all yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey babe i'm here to help you!!!!
    p.s. u have so many mother's book, i read also instructions for the bath...don't worry we will make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... you make me laugh! i know what you're talking about being terrified of pushing the baby out but seriously at that point you just want to get the whole thing over with! so pushing is like the best part bc you know you will be out of pain soon.
    work that string bikini! have fun on your vacay! love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and that sexy pregnant belly is just amazingly stunning!!

    ReplyDelete