Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mom butt

I have mom butt. I always have. Since I was like 12 people would make fun of my non-existent behind, "Oh I think you forgot something at home. Your butt". Over the past year (pre-pregnancy) I started working out harder and taking step classes and saw minor liftage and plumpage in my behind. Then I got pregnant, and my butt got a little fatter and I was so happy! That, combined with the added muscle on my tush, was giving me hope that I would finally get some junk in my trunk. But, oh how mother nature treats us women well, now that I can no longer do my step classes, and am only going for swims or walks, everything is falling down, EVERYTHING. First to go, was my toned bum. My new pancake ass looks lovely next to my newly puffy love handles (ok I am not gonna lie, always had a little lovin on the hips, but it is getting worse) makes for something like this: (and this is not my butt, I just googled "mom butt" and this is what I got:




I REPEAT, THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT OF MY OWN PERSONAL MOM BUTT!

4 comments:

  1. What are you talking about Claudia, delete that picture, she does not look like at all....I don't find your bum that bad....i like it very much...and you are in perfect shape considering that big baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you guys are funny! trust me if you think you have mom butt now, wait until AFTER the baby is born. uuuuuuuuuuuugh, i hate the mom butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. This makes me laugh b/c it's true! After birth things (for me at least) have spread!

    ReplyDelete